Aaron Himelstein and Leighton Meester via Pacific Coast News; Petra Nemcova, Getty; Tony Romo and Candice Crawford via Getty
Here's the scoop on the juiciest relationship news in Hollywood this week:
• Emma Watson had an exciting weekend at Coachella. She celebrated her 22nd birthday at the music fest and showed off her new boyfriend, Will Adamowicz. And we thought the bands and people-watching were enough excitement for one weekend! The former Harry Potter star let her hair down for the festivities and was caught kissing her beau at the Mulberry BBQ pool party. FYI: Her temporary tramp stamp was not visible at the events.
• Last we checked Leighton Meester was supposedly in a relationship with Justin Long, but the Gossip Girl star has actually been dating a curly haired dude named Aaron Himelstein for five months. She and her artist beau took their love public in Rio de Janiero Saturday. They held hands while sight-seeing and got affectionate while taking a dip in the ocean. Of course, Meester wore an itsy bitsy bikini while horsing around in the water.
• Marc Anthony went ahead and filed for divorce from Jennifer Lopez last week, about eight months after the couple announced their separation. That news wasn't too unexpected, but TMZ is now reporting that Anthony only did so because he realized J.Lo had no plans to get back together. Apparently he had hoped to reconcile, but his ex admitted she's really head-over-heels for her 24-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart. Anthony was supposedly "blindsided" by that little tidbit. Ouch.
• There will be no wedding bells for model Petra Nemcova and fiance Jamie Belman. A rep for the blonde announced their split late last week, adding that "they remain close friends and thank their families for their continued support during this time." The couple first started dating in 2010 and the British actor popped the question just eight months later. This was the second engagement for Nemcova, whose fiance, Simon Atlee, was killed in the 2004 tsunami in South Asia.
• It's a boy for NFL star Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford! The pair welcomed a healthy son, named Hawkins, last week. The newborn has already been named "a part of the Dallas Cowboy family." And baby Hawkins is probably an honorary Gossip Girl star, too, since he's the nephew of actor Chace Crawford. So, in case you're keeping score on Jessica Simpson and her exes, Romo has now gotten married and become a father since splitting with the blonde, while her ex-husband Nick Lachey, has already gotten remarried and is well on his way to become a dad. Simpson has gotten engaged and had better deliver her baby sometime soon, before she explodes.
• Country singer Mindy McCready welcomed her second son last week. The star originally said she was expecting twins, but instead gave birth to one son, Zayne. Her rep explained that there was a "misinterpreted sonogram" to blame for the confusion.
(Emma Watson via Pacific Coast News; Petra Nemcova and Jamie Belman via Getty, Tony Romo and Candice Crawford via Crawford-Romo family)
Leighton Meester – Articles – Zimbio